- cancel child benefit cheques for millionaires, increase child benefits for the middle class & below
- increase the marginal tax rate on Canada’s 1%, cut taxes for the middle class
- review tax expenditures, target tax loopholes that particularly benefit Canada’s 1%.
- be honest about the government of Canada’s fiscal position, base projections on Parliamentary Budget Officer report.
- run modest deficits for three years, invest in growth for the middle class.
- offer a plan to balance the budget in 2019.
Here's the revenue picture:
Hmm, I am not seeing any revenue from legalizing & taxing marjuana, suggest Canada take a page from Colorado on this point. I predict the revenue impact will be more than zero.
Will be fascinating to watch how the promises play out IRL.